Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blog Change

I changed my blog template. Apparantly, I'm supposed to mention said change. I just figured that my "peeps" would recognize the change for what it is... my boredom. Y'all know I gotta change things up now and again cuz I get bored with the layout and I like to "redecorate" shall we say. I'm not entirely thrilled with this design, but hey, it's different. Y'all know me, I'll keep it for a month or two, maybe three and then there'll be something new.

So, thanks for noticing the changes.

3 comments:

butterflygirl said...

Love the change!

Art said...

You are welcome :)

Anonymous said...

There isn't a thing wrong with doing a little redecorating every now and then. I didn't change my blog's template, but I did switch the header photo (at the recommendation of a commenter).