Sunday, May 06, 2007

Uses Time Wisely

Well, this weekend, I have certainly used my time wisely. Of course, if my children could keep their rooms clean and their clothing put away, then I wouldn't have to use my time. I know, I'm dreaming! So, this weekend was spent cleaning Tad's room and rearranging toys, sorting through clothing, and taking 12, yes 12 bags of said clothing to the goodwill drop off place. I feel energized to go through my own closet and sort through my clothing as well. And to top it all off, my amazing husband has finished the exterior of our first remodeling project and now he's ready to start with the inside parts. Things are moving rapidly on our remodel. I can't wait until it's all finished! It's exciting. To see more photos, visit Art's blog.

3 comments:

Art said...

Aw shucks, honey, thank you! But I AM amazing... that's why I call my blog, Art's Amazing World... no, wait...

Anonymous said...

Twelve bags of clothes? I really need to clean out my closet...I could probably top that. In fact, I've invited my mother to come for an extended visit this summer, which will include a "shopping trip" in my closet - she'll be allowed to take any and all! (She volunteers at a local Help Office, giving food and clothing to the needy.) Of course, when my closet is empty, it'll be time for me to go shopping! ;)

I think your hubby is doing a marvelous job! Can't wait to see the "inside parts" of the remodeling!

Shionge said...

I know it is hard work cleaning and packing stuff around the house. Glad hubby is helping around....roast one more birdie and I'll drop me to help too :D