Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Christmas Wish List

When I was a little girl I anxiously awaited the coming of the JC Penney Catalog and the Sears Wishbook every year at Christmas time. I would take both catalogs in my room and meticulously search through it compiling my "wish" list for my mother. I usually received one or two things from that list I think, funny how it's not the memories of the gifts that stick with you as much as the memories of all the other things associated with Christmas. Well, this year, thanks to Rev.Mommy, I'm making my wish list. So here it is.



For Art: Yes, that's the new Mazxa RX-8. He loves it and looks totally hot driving it. He would just need to get a hot blonde to ride with him...


For Tad: This child is eat up with anything and everything Star Wars and Lego related.


For Me: Well, Art would use it too. Actually, it would probably be Art using it more than me since he is the one with a computer science degree and all..

For Shelby: What is it with women/girls and their love of smelly things, lotions, and potions?


Of course, there are many other things I would wish for: Peace on earth, goodwill towards all people, no hunger, etc. etc. yadda yadda, blah blah... those are overrated. No all kidding aside, I would wish for those things. Of course, my next wish would be for a way to implement them and make them "stick". As Elvis sings, if everyday could be just like Christmas, what a wonderful world this would be. Amen, brother Elvis, Amen.

3 comments:

Art said...

Wow - I get the most expensive gift! How will you wrap it???

Stace said...

Yes, you get the most expensive gift... you deserve it after all you've had to put up with me for too many years. As far as wrapping goes, you know me, I am the "Gift Wrapping Queen"!!

Art said...

Oh, I forgot... I don't need a hot blonde to ride with me in the RX-8. I have a hot redhead in mind instead.