Sunday, November 26, 2006

What a Week!

Whew! Am I ever glad this last week is over! The first of the week was spent in Nashville for a "training" exercise for work, then in the middle of the week, preparations for Thanksgiving *YES, I cooked*, and then the end of the week was spent rehearsing, decorating, and preparing for my nephew's wedding. (Pictures coming soon.) Now, Craig and Danielle are hitched, the party's over and now it's time to relax. Well, sort of, because coming up next at church are our annual Advent activities. It cannot be time for Christmas yet! Where does the time go?

2 comments:

Art said...

Yes, it was a busy week but the wedding was nice. And who was that gorgeous woman playing the piano and singing???

Stace said...

Um, I dunno. I didn't get a good look at her. ;)