Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We're Baack!

Well, vacation is over and of course we were bummed to have to come back home. We had a marvelous time just being alone together. I couldn't get over how quiet it was, apparantly I forgot how rowdy and loud our children can be.
My husband is a picture taking fool, but I'm glad that he is becuase I can share the fruits of his labor with you. Here we are on the beach
and then here we are waiting outside our favorite restaurant in Gulf Shores, Al...the "Original Oyster House" If you don't get there at the right time *4:30pm til 5pm* you could spend up to an hour and a half just waiting to be seated, but the food is definitely worth it!
In my humble opinion, the most beautiful sunrise and sunset in the world is in the Gulf of Mexico.

A few more pictures of the beach

All in all, this was one of the best vacations I've ever had. And it's all because My sweet husband was with me!

No comments: