Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Run Forrest

So, guess who I saw in the bank today?

Forrest Gump.

Well, what I would picture Forrest to be if he were a elderly gentleman. This gentleman came in today, with an Alabama ball cap on, walked like Forrest, acted like Forrest, and sounded like Forrest. IT. WAS. STRANGEUH. The whole time I was processing his transaction he was rambling about our lottery and figuring how he'd split the money if he won. He walked out still mumbling about it. I reckon Forrest's mama was right. "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I would imagine you have lots of "interesting folk" coming to do business with you each day...and one or two that visit your Sunday school class...

I got my box of chocolates in the mail yesterday, all the way from Australia! ;)

Art said...

"Yer so gud to mee..." (inside joke)

I wish I had been there, I'd have asked him why he seemed so different in the book as opposed to the movie;)