Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tagged

My wonderful husband tagged me in his post with 5 questions. So, here are my answers. Thanks honey!

1. As a child, what did you always say you wanted to be when you grew up?

What I said I wanted to be and what I secretly wanted to be are totally different. As a small child, I always said I wanted to be the first female astronaut. Well, then Ms. Sally Ride beat me to that about the time I figured out that one had to be reallly good at math and the sciences to get into the space program and since I was good at neither, I gave that idea up. Secretly, I always wanted to become a country music superstar/actress.


2. If you had to choose one thing that you’ve always dreamed of doing, what would it be? What is stopping you?

Choose one thing? That's hard, I have several things I've dreamed of doing, but I guess the main thing would be to sing professionally. And the only thing stopping me is stage fright. Well, that and I am committed to my family and will not jeapordize their stability for my own pipe dream.


3. Who is your biggest fan? Who is always encouraging you to be all that you can be?

My darling husband, without a doubt!


4. What bible study or book (besides the obvious-the Bible) has most impacted your life to date?

As my husband said, the Disciple Bible class changed me. We took this class together and I gained so much more understanding than I had ever had before. Of course it helped that we had the absolute best leader in all the world!!


5. When are you the happiest?

This is going to come out the wrong way, but I am happiest when Art and I have our own time away from everything and everyone. Now, of course the other times I'm happiest are when we as a family spend time together and there's no fighting.

3 comments:

Art said...

Thank you, sweetie! But, BUT - haven't you sung professionally???

I know the answer to that of course...

Sounds like a good topic for a future post:)

Susan as Herself said...

Good, diverse choices for careers. I never wanted ANYTHING to do with math, although for a while when I was about 6, I wanted to be a doctor because my grandfather was one. But that idea didn't last long... I'm sure my parents were like, "Damn!" :)

Mona said...

Stace, Thanks for your visit & good wishes!

That was an interesting read.Singing used to be my passion too, when I was a little girl.
From art's comment it s obvious that you MUST be a good singer!